IVF Treatment Blog

4 05, 2019

Advantages of Egg Donation Treatment

By |2019-05-04T15:16:33+00:00May 4th, 2019|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , |

Advantages of Egg Donation with Team Miracle Egg donation or egg transplantation is the most preferred method for IVF patients who cannot conceive with their own egg cells. There is no difference between pregnancy obtained by egg donation and a healthy pregnancy. Team Miracle at Cyprus IVF Centre has an extensive database [...]

23 04, 2019

Fluid Of Life: COCONUT

By |2019-04-23T23:10:49+00:00April 23rd, 2019|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , |

Fluid Of Life: COCONUT Get the best recipes Amazing health benefits of consuming Coconut, before and during pregnancy. Coconut water is the sweet, pure liquid found in fresh coconuts. It's thought to produce many medical benefits. Therefore often mentioned as a ‘fluid of life’. This is because it contains vital nutrients needed [...]

16 04, 2019

EmbryoScope+ The Best Cultivation Technology

By |2019-04-16T21:20:31+00:00April 16th, 2019|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , , , , , , , , |

EmbryoScope+ The Best Cultivation Technology for Your Embryos IVF Treatment consists of methods developed continuously. The aim of each method developed and found is to increase the chances of success. Team Miracle works together to bring their diverse skills to IVF to build the multi-functioning structure together and keep your pregnancy success rates [...]

8 04, 2019

Happy with my mommies!

By |2019-04-08T20:52:32+00:00April 8th, 2019|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , , , , |

Happy with my mommies! Team Miracle has over ten years of experience performing fertility treatments and supporting same-sex couples in creating families and making dreams come true at Cyprus IVF Centre. At Cyprus IVF Centre, Team Miracle members are extremely experienced in helping LGBT families in every step of the journey with [...]

25 03, 2019

Male Infertility: Causes, Treatment and Prevention

By |2019-03-28T13:54:20+00:00March 25th, 2019|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , , , , , , , , , , |

Male Factor Infertility When speaking about infertility, the focus is often on female factors. However, the reality is it males are  approximately responsible for 40–50 per cent of cases of infertility! After a female’s age, male infertility factor is the second most common reason a couple may have difficulty conceiving. According to researches, [...]

14 03, 2019

What can be done after the embryo transfer in IVF treatment for a better success rate ?

By |2019-03-14T15:22:23+00:00March 14th, 2019|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|

After The Embryo Transfer In IVF treatment, the embryo transfer process is an exciting and stressful journey in your fertility treatment. It is also essential for your success rate of IVF cycle. First of all, stay calm and never forget that you are very much not alone. In this inspiring journey, we will [...]

29 05, 2018

Is there an Ideal BMI for IVF Treatment ?

By |2019-03-05T23:21:17+00:00May 29th, 2018|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|

Many patients come to us at Team Miracle, Cyprus IVF Centre questioning what is the ideal BMI for IVF treatment or if we treat women who are overweight. As the prevalence of obesity increases among women of reproductive age in the UK, USA and many other countries across the world it is important to [...]

7 08, 2017

Unexplained Infertility: All the Whys and Hows you Need to Know to Get Pregnant

By |2019-03-05T23:22:03+00:00August 7th, 2017|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , |

Contrary to what many people think, even couples with no fertility issues have only 20% chance of getting pregnant each month that they try to conceive. This actually means that there is an 80% chance of failure. Some of the couples who embark upon building a family achieve pregnancy in the first year of trial, [...]

10 04, 2017

Early Menopause and Fertility : There IS Hope !

By |2019-03-05T23:22:57+00:00April 10th, 2017|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , |

It has been evidenced that 6 out of 10 women today face early menopause. It is the exact same condition as the one we all know, only, instead of developing it at the age of 50, it affects women before their 40s. It goes without saying that the health (hormonal) changes during menopause are significant, [...]

20 10, 2016

IVF Over 50 ? Absolutely !

By |2018-11-02T20:43:35+00:00October 20th, 2016|Categories: IVF Treatment Blog|Tags: , |

Nowadays, there is an increased tendency towards late childbearing with more and more women in modern society wanting to get pregnant and give birth while in their 50s. It could be either because they didn't have the opportunity to have an offspring earlier in life due to health problems or because of a second marriage [...]